11. Ownership of the Website
The website www.coralpina.com is owned by the company Cortina Pet Soul Srl, with its registered office in Treviso, at Via Carlo Cattaneo 4, VAT number 04787390261, and is intended for online product sales.
2. Acceptance of the General Sales Conditions
By placing an order through the various available methods, the customer declares to have read all the information provided to them during the purchasing process and fully accepts the general terms and payment conditions transcribed below.
3. Prices and Purchase Methods
All prices are inclusive of VAT and other price components and do not include shipping costs.
There is no minimum purchase amount; the prices listed in the shop refer solely to online sales, excluding shipping costs, which will be automatically calculated by the ordering process.
The image accompanying the product description may not perfectly represent its characteristics but may differ in color, dimensions, and packaging as depicted.
Cortina Pet Soul Srl will confirm the proper receipt of the order by sending an email to the address provided by the Customer. This confirmation message will include the order number, to be used in any further communication with Cortina Pet Soul Srl.
The message will reproduce all the data entered by the customer, who agrees to verify its correctness and promptly communicate any corrections to the email address email@example.com.
If you do not receive the communication, please check your SPAM folder.
4. Payment Methods
– Bank Transfer in Advance: payment via bank transfer in advance requires that the order be processed only after the Customer’s payment is received and Cortina Pet Soul Srl has confirmed receipt of the bank transfer. The details for making the bank transfer are as follows:
UNICREDIT BANK, Treviso Bastia office
Please include the order number and date in the payment reference.
These details are also provided on the order confirmation page and in the order confirmation email sent to the Customer. If the bank transfer is not received within 7 days from the order date, the order will be considered canceled.
– Credit Card and Paypal: In the case of payment through the PayPal system, the customer will be directed to the secure PayPal Checkout page, where they can enter their details to complete the payment.
– Satispay: In the case of payment through the Satispay system, the customer will be directed to the secure Satispay Checkout page, where they can enter their details to complete the payment.
5. Delivery Methods and Charges
If the ordered products are not available in stock, Cortina Pet Soul Srl will promptly notify the customer of the delivery times. The customer will have
48 hours to accept the longer delivery times; otherwise, the order will be considered null.
For every order placed on the website www.coralpina.com, Cortina Pet Soul Srl issues a receipt and/or accompanying invoice for the shipped material. The information provided by the customer at the time of ordering will be used for invoice issuance.
– Express Courier: Cortina Pet Soul Srl accepts orders for delivery within Italy and abroad and reserves the right to inform the customer (within 48 working hours) of any additional charges for shipments to specific locations (e.g., Sardinia, Venice Lagoon, minor islands, etc.). The customer may accept the new conditions or choose to cancel the order, and if payment has already been made, receive a refund.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated by the system based on the order value.
For shipping expenses, please refer to specific information regarding the destination country.
When ordering products from www.coralpina.com for delivery outside the European Union, there may be customs duties and import taxes, which are collected once the package reaches the destination. Any additional costs due to customs clearance are the responsibility of the customer: Cortina Pet Soul Srl has no control over these charges. Please note that customs regulations vary significantly depending on the country, so it is advisable to contact the local customs office for all necessary information.
The shipping cost for Italy is as follows:
– € 5,00 – for cart amounts up to € 14.99.
– € 2,50 – for cart amounts from € 15.00 to € 50.00
– Free shipping for cart amounts over €50.00
The shipping cost for the rest of the European Union is as follows:
– € 15,00 for cart amounts up to € 70,00
– Free shipping for cart amounts over € 70,00
The shipping cost for Switzerland and England is as follows:
– € 20,00 for all cart amounts
These costs may also be subject to increases without prior notice to the web customer.
During specific periods of the year, it may be possible to offer improved shipping conditions, such as waiving the courier cost. These promotions are never retroactive and may be modified, removed, or eliminated without prior notice.
The delivery of the ordered items is considered to be at street level, at the time of delivery by the courier. The customer is required to check:
– That the packaging is intact, undamaged, not wet, or otherwise altered, including closure materials.
Any damage to the packaging and/or product, or discrepancies in the number of packages or indications, must be immediately contested by placing a WRITTEN CONTROL RESERVE (SPECIFYING THE REASON FOR THE RESERVE, e.g., “torn packaging”, “1 missing package”, etc.) on the courier’s delivery proof.
N.B: The integrity of the packages and any discrepancies compared to the shipping documents must be verified before signing the courier documents.
Any issues regarding the physical integrity, correspondence, or completeness of the received products must be reported within 3 days of delivery, according to the procedures outlined in this document.
6. Discounts and Promotions
For the purposes of Article 17 of the Consumer Code, it is informed that, in case of price reductions, the crossed-out price indicates the lowest price generally applied in the thirty days prior to the reduction.
7. Sales Documents and Warranty
For each order, a regular receipt or commercial invoice is issued upon specific request. The document will be sent by email.
For those registering with a VAT number, the invoice will be uploaded to the tax drawer.
The products are covered by a regular warranty for manufacturing defects (12 months) and conformity defects (24 months).
The references to contact our customer service are provided in the order confirmation email and on the invoice.
8. Size or Product Exchange
You can request an exchange of the purchased product within 10 days of its receipt under the following conditions:
– the product is not dirty or malodorous, and all pet hairs have been removed;
– the product has not been washed or subjected to other treatments;
– the product is not damaged (cuts, tears, rips, abrasions, etc.);
– the product is complete with its original packaging, labels, and all its components and accessories.
Products that do not meet the above criteria will be rejected at the customer’s expense.
For the first exchange, the shipping costs for the replacement product are covered by us.
Service available except in cases of force majeure that limit the carriers’ operations.
Inaccordance with Legislative Decree 206/2005, subsequently supplemented by Legislative Decree 21/2014, implementing Directive 2011/83/EU on consumer rights, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase by communicating their intention to return the goods to Cortina Pet Soul Srl within 14 working days from receipt of the merchandise. The communication must be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the reason for the return and the order number. Returns will not be accepted by phone. The return must be processed by the buyer upon acknowledgment from the administrative office of Cortina Pet Soul Srl.
Returned products must be intact in all their parts and not partially consumed. In case of product defects, even products outside their original packaging will be accepted, provided that Cortina Pet Soul Srl is informed, using the methods described above, of the defects found.
Cortina Pet Soul Srl, only in this circumstance, reserves the right to request photos from the customer showing the condition of the product.
The return will generate a refund equal to the cost of the products plus the cost of the original shipping, made within 14 calendar days from the return of the merchandise to the warehouse of Cortina Pet Soul Srl.
The refund will typically be processed using the same method chosen for payment, unless otherwise agreed. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide their banking details in a timely manner.
The merchandise must be returned intact, complete with all its parts, and in its original packaging.
The returned merchandise should be shipped to the following address:
Cortina Pet Soul srl
Via Carlo Cattaneo 4
31100 Treviso – Italy
arrival at the warehouse, the product will be inspected to assess any damage or tampering not resulting from transportation. If the merchandise is found to be used or damaged, the right of withdrawal will be forfeited, and the product will remain at the premises of Cortina Pet Soul Srl for customer retrieval at their own expense. For matters not covered in these commercial terms, reference will be made to Legislative Decree 206/2005, also known as the Consumer Code.
Facsimile withdrawal form (if you wish to withdraw from the contract with Cortina Pet Soul Srl, you can fill out and send the attached form):
– To: Cortina Pet Soul Srl, Customer Service, Via Carlo Cattaneo 4, 31100 Treviso – Italy email@example.com
– With this letter, I/we [*] notify the withdrawal from my/our [*] sales contract of the following goods/services ___________________:
– Ordered on _________ received on __________
– Consumer(s) [*] Name(s) [*]:_______
– Costumer(s) [*] Adress:________
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only if this form is notified in paper version):
(*)Delete the irrelevant option.
10. Personal Data Processing
In accordance with Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003, the customer acknowledges that the “personal data” provided and/or exchanged, even during pre-contractual information phases, will be processed in accordance with Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, for the purposes and with the methods specified in Article 24, paragraph 1, letter b), and subsequent amendments and additions to the same Legislative Decree 196/2003. It is also understood that the customer expressly consents to the transfer of “personal data” pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 43, paragraph 1, letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003, and in any case, to their communication and dissemination.
For any dispute that may arise, the Court of Treviso shall have jurisdiction.
The conditions contained in this document may be modified without any prior notice and shall be valid from the date of publication on the website www.coralpina.com.